Sunday, July 22, 2012

Just tryin'




I enjoy fooling around with new apps. for my iPhone...

White peonies with white border.

Colors at the lake.

Elizabeth and Tracy


*****taken with the apps Camera+ and  Collage (for grouping and borders)

Hydrangeas with white border.

My flowers with white border.

White border




Kai

Milo

Well known attractions of Paris



"Keep on" exploring and learning .... it's fun!

                                        Thanks for dropping by... hope you had a nice relaxing weekend.

Mem





4 comments:

  1. How fun! This is one of those things that I would get sucked into playing with for hours.
    Love the shot of the peonies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I got sucked into playing like you said...was fun, tho'. Can't wait for next year to see the gorgeous peonies bloom again!

      Delete
  2. Mem,
    I love the collage thing but don't have an app. Off to download yours. And your grandsons are just too sweet. I think Leo would have fun driving the boat with them.
    Has summer blown you a goodbye kiss over there too? It's downright chilly here today with the north wind. Boo! I, like you, prefer summer days.
    Aidan xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer is still hanging around....85 every day...I'm hoping for some cooler weather soon. I do love Summer, but I like Fall, too.

      Delete